ChempasteApril 14, 2023
Terroza Ready PlasterApril 14, 2023
Terroza Cool Plaster is a lime based natural eco plaster that makes your home beautiful and protects your building against changing weather. Terroza Cool Plaster is a bright new idea in aristocratic living style. It regulates the temperature of your building & makes the environment pleasant in every season. This insulation plaster is easy to clean, just wash and get the prestigious luster once again. This elegant, long lasting & economical product avoids over formation of layers & even mapping for long long years.
Durability of Terroza Cool Plaster has been unsurpassed by any modern material due to its rich & balanced composition. Its unique properties make it resistance to salt, elasticity reduces the risk of cracking and water intrusion, breathability does not trap water and allows its elimination through vapour exchange. It has a unique quality of reflecting multi-nuances of color, enhanced by the varied angles of sunlight reflected throughout the day.
In current scenario of global warming, the use of lime plaster can save approximately 80% of the CO2 release compared to ordinary paint or putty. One single residence can save between 5,000 to 10,000 lbs of CO2 emissions. Each year environmentally conscientious Builders, Architects & individual users are saving several millions pounds of CO2 release by simply avoiding the use of cement-based products and choosing natural lime based products like Terroza Cool Plaster. Terroza Cool Plaster is manufactured to protect and enhance walls & facades in an elegant, sustainable & functional way.
- As a finishing material it enables you to build structures that prohibit growth of bacteria and mold forming within the building envelope.
- Features moisture resistance, which makes it tolerate damp and sea-side applications that usually de-laminate acrylic-based plasters, latex-based paints, conventional putty and even Portland cement and Gypsum-based plasters.
- Because of high pH, it serves to reduce indoor air pollutants. Its resistance and natural factors helps to maintain hygiene.
- Terroza Lime plaster has a unique characteristic of ‘autogenous healing.’ It can reabsorb carbon dioxide and reseal any cracks that may appear, which makes it self-healing.
- Acts as a protective coat for structures, particularly from severe rains.
- Provides better foundation for expensive paints than other alternatives like cement based putty, P.O.P. and acrylic-based plasters.
- Outstanding ability of high porosity, which makes it sustainable.
- Low thermal conductivity which keeps the inhabitants warmer in cooler climates.
- Will not peel off in normal conditions.
- Saves 100% primer & 30% paint consumption.
- Gives long life to the applied paint.
- Saves lot of time & money.
On interior and exterior walls for super smooth finish
- Clean the plastered surface, remove loose dust particles etc.
- Mix Terroza Cool Plaster properly with pure water & apply with trowel on cement sand plastered surface.
- Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Water soluble paint like Acrylic Emulsion, Plastic Emulsion, Distemper etc. can directly be painted on Terroza Cool Plaster Surface.
“Terroza Cool Plaster is a revolutionary new material that combines beauty with endurance.”