Terroseal Waterproofing CompoundApril 14, 2023
Terroseal Waterproofing PasteApril 14, 2023
Terroseal Waterproofing Membrane is a non adhesive, non bituminous membrane, developed for the waterproofing of internal floors and walls. DPC. where a pavement or covering must be applied, like bathrooms, kitchens or wet areas with a risk of water infiltration.
Terroseal Waterproofing Membrane consists of a PP laminate reinforced and protected in both sides with blend of Non-Woven & Glass Fibre fabric.
Dimensions & Packaging
Terraseal Waterproofing Membrane is available in rolls of Imtrs x 50mtrs and 12 inchesx 50mtrs Other lengths and thicknesses are available on request.
Imtrs x 50mtrs: Waterproofing of Bathroom, Terrace, Swimming pool, Basement, Retention Walls etc. 12 inches x 50mtrs: Wall edges, DPC. Expansion Joints
- I creates a separation layer between surface and floor, reducing footfall noise and absorbing possible tensions and deformations.
- Thin, flexible, compatible with common cement screeds and resistant to most common alkaline solutions.
- DPC: Terroseal Waterproofing membrane is ideal for DPC level. It helps in protection from rising damp through capillary.
- The quality and characteristics of the product remains unaltered for a long time: nevertheless it is better to use the product within 12 months.
- The product must be stored in a dry, covered environment at a temperature between +5°C and +40°C.
- Not affected by frost.
- The product is non-hazardous when used in the correct manner and by qualied adults. Possible handling risks: cuts and abrasions.
Terroseal Waterproofing Membrane can be applied on all surfaces. In order to obtain the best results, please follow these instructions.
The surface must be smooth, clean and free from dust.
- Apply a layer of Terroseal or standard tile glue/cement based adhesive with a brush.
- Unroll the membrane on the prepared surface. trying to avoid wrinkles
- Proceed with the second membrane, overlap at least 5 cm.
For a perfect waterproofing of the joints between floors and walls, use Elotene Solid Edge Duo tapes. (Photo 9 and 10) Protected in both sides with Non-Woven Poly propylene, Elotene Solid Edge Duo tapes are available in various widths.
The figures shown on this product leaflet can vary within a tolerance of +/-5%. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product characteristics at any time without prior notice.
1. Cut the membrane on the requested length.
2. Apply a Terraseal or standard tile glue/cement based adhesive with a brush.
3. Apply the membrane, starting from the highest point. Press the membrane well taking care to avoid wrinkles.
4. Proceed with the second membrane, overlap 5cm.
5. At this point the surface is completely waterproofed and you can proceed with the application of tiles using normal adhesives.