Terroza Cool CoatingMay 16, 2023
Terroseal Waterproofing MembraneMay 18, 2023
Terroza Water Proofing Compound is a mineral admixture in dry powdered form which is specifically formulated to provide long-term protection in concrete masonry units, masonry mortar, and rendering/plastering mortar. It is used in internal and external surface to protect against water and waterborne contaminants and can be easily incorporated into the existing mix design and application processes.
Terroza Water Proofing Compound is unique product for water proofing, protection and improvement of concrete. It is added to the concrete mix at the time of batching. It reacts with moisture in fresh concrete and with by product of cement hydration to cause a catalytic reaction which generates a non soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete. Thus the concrete becomes permanently sealed against the penetration of water or liquids from any direction. The concrete is also protected from deterioration due to harsh environmental conditions
Terroza Water Proofing Compound can be mixed with other dry additives in all standard compulsory type mixers to produce cement-based finished products in powder form.
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Can seal static hairline cracks up to 0.5 mm
- Allows concrete to breathe
- Less costly to apply than most other methods
- Added to the concrete at time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling
- Special additive for waterproofing mineral
- Cement-based mortar systems.
- Ideally suited for plasters, renders, joint filers
- Sealing mortars/slurries and cement powder paints in exterior and wet applications.
- Basically wherever a high degree of hydrophobicity is required with cement-based mortar systems.
All hydraulically and non-hydraulically curing dry mixtures with Terroza Water Proofing Compound may be easily mixed with water before application.
Mix Terroza WPC at 2% by weight of cementitious materials (Including supplementary components like fly ash) to a maximum dosage of 8Kg per cubic meter.
Minimum Portland cement contents shall be not less than 250Kg per cubic meter Terroza WPC have a very low effect on air content and will increrase air less than 1%
Aggregates cements and sand supplementary can vary in properties from region to region. Test batches are required to